Tuesday, December 17, 2002

But, lately you've been trying real hard
And giving me your best
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep
That I've ever had
And when it's really bad
I guess it's not that bad
(underneath it all, no doubt)

today was a day of reflection for me. i assumed that i would have talked to "daniel" about things, and i wouldn't have to worry anymore. it stinks because it takes up so much of my day...thinking about him. it's not a lot, but it is in the back of my mind. arg. i think it's hard for me now because i know i don't want to lose him, but if we never talk, it's not fair to me. i know god's got my back on this, and it's difficult because i'm very impatient. i'll say it again: i don't want to lose this boy. he means so much to me. okay, enough about me "complaining." je suis tres desole....

three pics for you crazy kiddies tonight:

check it out...the guy is wading in the street. the caption reads: Somebody get a big rig, he needs a wave: Bruce Jones, 28, paddles his surfboard in the middle of Spring Street in Santa Barbara. A strong Pacific storm caused major street flooding, stranding motorists throughout the downtown area.

in sf: surf's up the caption reads: Surf City: The storm means good, but tough, surfing underneath the Golden Gate Bridge at Fort Point. Surfers at the north-facing point were somewhat protected from the dangerous southerly waves.

and tonight, a sexy moment of zen. you know you all want to know more about the joe boxer guy.

hugs and kisses...

No comments: