Saturday, December 07, 2002

she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throat and she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah (hallelujah, rufus wainwright...i highly recommend downloading this song, so beautiful)

so what's new with me? i'm sitting here listening to my fav songs, trying to get my mind off of my ankles. they hurt so freaking bad. i think part of it is that i was in high heels for 5 hours, and the weather is super cold. but happy times, okay!! distract me!! :) okay, here's some fun stuff to entertain you, kiddies.

earl boykins gets the "small guy with big balls" award. this fool plays on the warriors, and is as tall as me. yup, he's 5'5''. he went up against lafrentz, nowitzki, and bradley tonight. (little background info...they're 6'11, 7'0'', and 7'6'' respectively.) warriors were having trouble with who should guard who becaue boykins had to guard these fools at one point in the night. and, he totally schools one of the fools...hilarious. i love him already. :)

just when i thought it was getting cold...arctic temps are a'risin.

and, for all my niner fans out there, please check this story. it's one we all know well. in 2000, my boy longwell kicked a 35-yard field goal with 54 seconds left for a 31-28 victory. hahahahahahhah, hopefully it won't come to that when they play again. it better be a blowout!! :) go packers!!

okay, that's all from me...gotta get some more advil in me so i can enjoy snl. night...

No comments: