Friday, February 28, 2003

If I go before I'm old
Oh, brother of mine
Please don't forget me
if I go

Bartender, please
Fill my glass for me
With the wine
You gave Jesus
That set him free
After three days
In the ground
(bartender, dave matthews band)

all right, i just had a crazy "senior moment" that i had to share with the rest of you. i really really wanted to watch minority report tonight, but couldn't figure out why i wanted to watch it so bad. i knew i had seen it...but i couldn't place where/when/etc. i think i just wanted to watch it again because i knew i forgot the ending. well, it's sort of true. i had never seen the end before. it all came back to me about 20 minutes before the movie ended. i remembered a little earlier that i had seen this movie with lair people...probably over the summer. i totally remembered laughing when the old lady kisses tom cruise. i can just picture it...sitting in so-no-no giggling my ass off at that scene. but back to the ending...so all of a sudden i'm thinking to myself, "i can't remember this part AT ALL." then it hits me...we left the theatre early because we had to get back to camp for dinner. i now remember driving back...30 minutes of laughing on the way back because we left the movie and had no idea about the ending. during the movie, i wasn't really thinking about all this, but once i did, it all clicked. i felt so old...how could i be forgetting stuff?? oh well. :)

in other news...i'm not going in-depth with this since i don't want to be one of "those girls" who posts every damn thing that goes on in her life...today was a weird day. i sort of kept having these day-dreams...and feeling a bit sorry for myself. i really really hate doing that. i started cleaning, baking cookies, doing anything else to get my mind off of it. i sort of did. but i don't want to go into it here...that's what my journal is for. lucky you...i'll spare you the drama for a day.

a few links and i'm outtie. first, would you like to know? i dunno since i've never thought more than 3 seconds about this. i think i would like to be told...just so i could live out my last few days doing stuff like being with the fam, etc. but seriously, what would you like? i don't know if they could keep it a secret, like the article says since there are other people with telescopes in this world!! shocker!! and, one last one. this is the number one reason why i don't want to be a cop. night everyone...hugs to all...cause i need em right back. :)

No comments: