Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I really want to see you
Really want to be with you
Really want to see you lord
But it takes so long, my lord

My sweet lord
Hm, my lord
(my sweet lord, george harrison)

decision time for me. so i have enjoyed working with the people at TMW this past week...but not enjoyed the work. i know that everything i do is not going to be 100% fun or exciting, but NOTHING is as bad as this. i sit there entering numbers for 8 hours. it's pure boredom. this isn't something i'd want to do for a while, and get promoted, cause my boss is doing the same stuff i am. so i'm on the job hunt once again. it's a good thing, i'm sure. i'm just super scared about what's going to happen...can i find anything/etc. part of me feels really selfish about quitting...like i should be happy that i have something that pays me. but i don't think i should be anyone's number punching bi-atch. it's like my 8th grade english teacher used to say, "make your vocation your vacation." i found a few jobs tonight...just got to clean up the ol' resume again and send it off tomorrow. and pray. lots of praying. :)

that's really all that's new with me. i'm tired so i'm gonna hit the hay. but, a pic for you before i go. it'll make you go, "awwwwwww!!" it's a white lion cub!!

nighty night. :)

No comments: