Thursday, March 20, 2003

Wake up in the morning,
clock says half past one
I have no sunglasses
As I step into the sun

There's no recollection
of the evil things I've done
My head feels like I musta' had some fun
(what happened, sublime)

all righty kiddies. quick entry tonight. i'm so tired. and my eye totally hurts. it feels like i have a black eye, but it's not swollen or bruised. so weird, i know. who the hell punched me in my sleep last night??

i got to hear the cal game this morning at 9:30!! it was so freakin crazy at the end...but i'm so glad that midgley got the shot. he's adorable. and dick vitale (sp??) thinks they can beat oklahoma?? i love my bears, but i dunno about that. i really really hope they do...that would be so awesome!!

so this guy at work today walks in my cube and says, "helen hunt" and walks out. i think, "what, he thinks i look like helen hunt?" and he peeked his head back in and was like, "that's it. it's been bugging me. you are helen hunt. you look just like her." wtf?? someone else a few years ago also said this. they were drunk at the time, and it was a lot funnier. i just see her with blonde hair, me with brown...she had a giant forehead (while mine is a bit on the smaller side)...she has these weird eyes...i dunno. i think i'm totally not like her. maybe because i don't really like her as an actress, so i don't want to seem associated to her at all. anyway, let me know what you think. honestly.

a few links for ya: i meant to put this up the other day, but didn't have the time. yeah, great freakin timing. let's trade the whole damn team and THEN fire the gm. brilliant.

a cool pic from the other day. i can't believe that people actually painted on it, though. that's taking it a BIT too far.

want to know what a clown looks like?

what princesses do in their spare time.

and mmmmmmm, your moment of zen. he's swell.

No comments: