Saturday, March 08, 2003

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there
(like a prayer, madonna)

hello, hello!! i decided that i didn't want to mention this until now because i was afraid that i'd jinx myself. i got a call early wednesday morning from the men's wearhouse asking if i could come in on friday morning. i'm thinking that this has got to be another interview (or really, the FIRST interview!!) or good news. i don't think they'd call me in to tell me i didn't have the job. i went in on friday, met the guy who is the boss of my boss and then got offered a job!! horray for me. i am excited to be working (i actually don't start till st. patrick's day) which sounds funny. i have enjoyed my extended break, but am ready to be makin some money. it is soooo cool...all the ladies that work around my cube are so nice already. one lady was like, "i told them to hire you cause you were a swimmer!!" i guess i still had on my resume that i was the captain of the swim team in high school. hahahahahahah.

a few links before i do some collaging today. the first one is...awwwwww...a polar bear. and if anyone remembers (i used to do it a lot more my early days in college) i like to make sounds like: roar!! such a cute picture.

and hello. this woman is just stupid. hello, you gave permission to do this so you wouldn't have to go to jail. did you think that this photo would make you look GOOD?

a few links for those who like a good chuckle. the first is a streaker story. and this is like "the onion" but for sports. enjoy!!

No comments: