Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Where do we go nobody knows?
I've gotta say I'm on my way down
God give me style and give me grace
God put a smile upon my face
(god put a smile upon your face, coldplay)

ahhhhhhhhh, so i'm giving up soda for lent. again. i tried it last year, and went to 7-11 the MINUTE that lent was over. no joke. i got the biggest cup i could, and filled that bad boy up with mountain dew. yummmmm. but yes...the cravings went up after lent last year. hopefully it will have a different result this year. soda is just something that i've grown to love in the last few years. i think it's because when i lived on my own, i knew i could buy it whenever i wanted. it's not something that my mom had sitting around the house when i was little. and it's not like i drink it everyday or anything. but if i'm bored, i'll go grab one. so no more soda for 40 days!! horray...i think.

a few links for everyone. first, is my hot hot boy, mark mulder. i really shouldn't say, "mine" since we haven't met. but one day, my friend. maybe i'm going after the wrong a's lefty. i read in espn (the magazine) that barry zito takes a bright pink pillow with him on road trips. :)

two studies from uc davis...what what!! the first is about: it's not who you're with, but who you are. interesting. the second is about people feeling happier when they feel grateful.

this last one is really cause i think polar bears are cute.

No comments: