Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Now I love to feel that warm southern rain,
just to hear it fall is the sweetest sounding thing
And to see it fall on your simple country dress,
it's like heaven to me I must confess

'Cause I always have to steal my kisses from you
Always have to steal my kisses from you
Always have to steal my kisses from you
Always have to steal my kisses from you
(steal my kisses, ben harper...i haven't heard this song in ages!!)

wouldn't it be nice to have a boy to steal kisses from?? hee hee...

i had a job interview on monday at p.g.&e. with a lady that i had sent my resume to (to basically have on file) and with another lady at the same time for a job that was available. it was pretty coolio cause they both work with each other every now and then, so it was fun to see them both talking to each other about the job. i'm not going to know for a while (early may) which sort of sucks. but hey, it could be an early birthday present. who knows. :)

i've sort of fell like i'm in a weird stage of my life lately. i don't want to get into it too much here...i'm not about being emo on my blog...that's what my journal is for. but i just wanted to write about it here to so it doesn't seem like all i do is quizzes and talk about how i go back and forth to davis. :) i just feel weird that i'm not secure with a job or what i'm doing with my life. i'm sort of okay with that...i feel god blesses me more and more each day...but at the same time, i want to have a job so i can feel a little more independent. then i can make a little bling bling and move on out. :) it's sort of odd to not know what i'm doing or where i'll be in a month. but it's all coolio cause god is in control. and he doesn't mess up.

i found this article after my job interview on monday. this is very comforting news to people my age.

this picture is just too damn cute. i think it's the best pic i've seen in a while. the caption reads: Blowing bubbles: Momentarily underwater, 6-month-old Aidan Serna swims toward his mother at a Waterbabies class in Santa Fe, N.M

and awwwww...it's time for another polar bear pic. the claws are just a little scary. the caption reads: Victoria secreted: Peeking out from between Mom's legs is 3-month-old polar bear cub Victoria at Hagenbeck's Tierpark zoo in Hamburg, Germany. Victoria is the first polar bear born at the zoo in eight years.

well, that's it for now. i'm looking forward to a fun weekend with the fam for easter!! and possibly an a's game on sunday...after brunch. woohoo!! nighty nighy kiddies

No comments: