Thursday, April 24, 2003

When you want her lips, you get her cheek
Makes you wonder where you are
If you want some more then she's fast asleep
Leaves you twinkling with the stars
Poor young grandson there's nothing I can say
You'll have to learn, just like me
And that's the hardest way, ooh la la.

I wish that I knew what I know now,
when I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now,
when I was stronger.
(oh la la, faces....they took this song, this perfect song as the ending for "rushmore" and put it in a freakin car commercial. i'm gonna hit someone.)

i'm really tired, but want to post some fun stuff i've found and let you know how i've been doing. my last few days have been pretty fun filled. easter was a lot of fun. i got lots of candy (as usual). i asked for just this little box from williams-sonoma...and got that, plus jelly beans plus sour candy plus more sour candy plus the easter bunny left a hunt for my bro and i for chocolate eggs. dang...does the easter bunny WANT me to gain 300 pounds?? after that, we went to my aunt's house for easter brunch and hung out forever. well, i wanted to leave early so i could go to the a's game. but erik, my dad and mom didn't seem like they wanted to go, and i didn't feel like going by myself. luckily, my mom decided to ditch the boys, and we went!! so much fun cause we got to sit down low behind home plate!! BEST EASTER EVER!! oh, and i also got this hat. now before you judge me, i want you to know that i'm not planning on wearing it to a lot of games, and it's not that pink. it's super effing cool. and you all wish you had one.

i hung out with some cool kids on monday...props to kass for getting the ball rolling and me excited!! i got some flowers with my mom yesterday, and spent part of today planting them. i got a bunch of really pretty ones and put them in planters. it's so beautiful...lots of different layers and colors. not anything wacky. :)

i saw, "better luck tomorrow" this morning. it's one reallly realllllly good movie. go out and see it already!!

all i have to say about this whole scott peterson arrest is: you just don't have $10,000 in cash when you are thinking of selling your wife's car because you need the money. or change your hair color, beard color, and for crying out loud, your eyebrow color. guys don't randomly do that. or think that. you look effin guilty. good luck finding a jury that won't be biased. it's weird to think, "what if i was picked for this jury?? could i think of him as innocent?? i feel like i already have my mind made up. let's hope that if he is innocent, he has one hell of a lawyer.

so i guess that will ferrell runs marathons. he's so freakin hilarious in that first link. :)

i have to have this picture of sully on today. too many people have been talking about this skit. and i have to remind myself that next time, my boyfriend better have a higher i.q. than him. hee hee!! :)

the a's won tonight!! horray for my husband!!

did anyone watch the ducks/stars duckies game tonight?? it took for-freakin-ever. they played 5 overtimes, my friend. and i don't know how many hockey fans i have out there...but overtime periods in playoffs are different. none of this 5 minute crap because they can't end in a tie. they go for 20 minute periods...like real freakin periods. so these guys basically played 2.5 games. actually, the game should have been over earlier...ducks scored but the refs called it back. dummies.

well, i need to get going. i gotta be at my cousin's house at 6am tomorrow morning to watch her. at least starbucks is open early...

and now, your moment of zen.

No comments: