Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Goddamn you half-Japanese girls
Do it to me every time
(el scorcho, weezer...this is for rebecca!!)

I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me
(el scorcho, weezer...ahhhhh, i love this song. that is for me!!) :)

all right, i've already tried to post all this junk earlier, but my comp froze right before i was about to publish. boohoo. here i go again. a lot of links...little update. :) last week was a lot of fun, i got to watch erik play hockey for the first time, almost get hit in the head with the puck as i'm taping him, watch my little cousin, go to davis to party down with kelly a. white-trash-style, celebrate everyone's birthday in may with a little dinner at the nijo castle, go to allison's wedding and do a lot of reading!! yeah for me!! all right, more about me later...here are some links i found the last couple of days. :)

for all you astronomy dorks, you might like this picture of neptune. :)

this is awesome...is it a picture of god's eye??

i hope that all of you caught at least a glimpse of this last thrusday night.

this is one monkey that you don't want to mess with.

awwwwwwww, so sad. kobe is crying and the rest of the world is so happy that the dumb lakers are out of the running!!

here's a pic that erik found for me. weird that jim carrey's number and last name are the same as one of the best sharks players ever!! :)

this is one amazing story. the caption reads: Seven-year-old infiltrates the U.S.: Mitchel Hernder rode his bike from his home in Niagara Falls, Ontario, 8 1/2 miles into the United States. Apparently no one at U.S. Customs stopped him as he pedaled by. Customs isn't sure how he managed that.

i don't know if i've linked this article about mulder before or not. but here it is...for your viewing pleasure. woohoo!! :)

put this story in the "no shit sherlock" department. who in the heck first thought this up??

and, a few quizzes for you...hee hee!!
B-b-b-buster!
You are a Bustier. Bold, beautiful and quite
compelling. Go girl..and umm...some boys!
What type of Lingerie are you?



You are "Satine"
Which Moulin Rouger are you?



Coca Cola Slurpee!
What Flavor Slurpee Are You?


and now, your moment of zen.

No comments: