Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just meet.
She's just the girl for me
And want all the world to see
We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm.
Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
And I'd have never been aware.
But as it is I'll dream of her
Tonight, di-di-di-di'n'di.
Falling, yes I am falling,
And she keeps calling
Me back again.
I have never known
The like of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things
And kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite
Like this, da-da-n'da-da'n'da.
(i've just seen a face, the beatles)


all right, so it's been a while since i've posted. when i tried a few days ago, my comp froze in the middle of me publishing which made me mad. boooooooo. but here i am again...hoping this will work. so let's start with fun stuff last week. i went up to davis a while back and got to boogie down with k to the ass!! i mean, kassey!! so much fun chugging wine coolers in the parking lot of the rage. ghetto!! but thanks for fun times. :) i also took my little cousin (who's 3) to see "finding nemo." it was her first time at the movies and she was pretty good, only got up once to sit in my lap. i have to mention that this is a pretty scary movie for kids her age. lots of scary music..and the dentist's niece (?) is a freakin psycho. but anyway, the cutest moment was after all the previews ended, she looked up at me and said, "this is going to be fun." i also watched her last week for a few days while her dad/my uncle had surgery on his brain tumor. thanks to everyone who was praying...he got to go home a day early and is doing great. :)

horray...this is the paragraph for matt!! he is one awesome dude. you should all go here and check out his cool site. it's his band's site and i must say that i'm very impressed. i bought a cd a week ago and it is grrrrrrrrrrrreat. seriously, go to the site and order one. but check out the forums too. it's on the same site. why are you still reading?? go there!! he's also a super cool mod on this site. i want to take this time and thank him once again for giving me the coolest concert ever. i was in heaven. :)

and always...links have been piling up since i haven't posted in a while. enjoy. (i want to mention that yes, a few links are a little old, but i found them when they were fresh and new, and still want to share them with you. so there.)

chizzeckle this shiznit out. it's really funny to do with a regular site, then a weird one, like mine. enjoy!! :)

poor little mermaid. if i find out who you are, you're getting a serious beating.

this is for all my homies at the lair. more cowbell!!

woah. women, we're in trouble.

awwwwwwwww, it's another polar bear!!

thanks to erik for helping me find this cute monkey. oh ohhh ahhh ahhhh!!

and sigh, how i miss doing stuff like this. oh wait. i'm going to be at the lair soon. woohoo!!

sad times. the caption reads: History sheds a tear: Water rises over Chinese characters carved into a wall at the Qutang Gorge of the Yangtze River. Within days, the ancient inscriptions will be submerged forever as the reservoir for the controversial Three Gorges Dam fills. The site is just one of hundreds of archaelogical treasures that are being sacrificed to progress.

i don't know why, but i really feel like sharing a few of my favorite things with you. i feel blessed to have such a wonderful life, and take such joy in simple things...like slurpees. but seriously, these things are just awesome to me. the color pink. sunsets. sunrises. the moon. stars. fireworks. drunk boys speaking in spanish to me. strawberries. music. concerts. hugs. kisses.

your moment of zen tonight?? surround yourself with some pillows as you're going to bed. ;)

No comments: