Monday, August 04, 2003

I could not see
for fog in my eyes
I could not feel
for the fear in my life
From across the great divide
In the distance i saw a light
John Baptist
walking to me with the Maker

My body is bent and broken
by long and dangerous sleep
I can work the fields of Abraham
and turn my head away
I'm not a stranger
in the hands of the Maker
(the maker, dave matthews band)

hey kiddies. sorry it's been a while since i've updated. i've been super busy, and all the links i have for you have been building up. i'll bust them out shortly, i promise.

just wanted to give you a short update on the DAVE MATTHEWS BAND concert on saturday. it freakin rocked and you weren't there. what, jealous?? ha ha, okay, now i'm doing inside jokes. my bad. but yes, cream in your pants good. sucks if you missed it. he played, "all along the watchtower" and damn...it was awesome. i hadn't heard him play that in a few years, and i swear it was a thousand times better this time. they all get so into that song, i love it. and, he played, "the maker" which i had never heard live...just have a crappy download on my compy. nobody knew the words to it...it was hilarious. but i was singing away with my fake microphone...don't you worry. ;)

but sad news. my uncle larry who had surgery to remove yet another brain tumor had a major seizure yesterday and he's back in the hospital. they don't know what's going on yet, because they've yet to give him an MRI since he's still having small seizures. if you are the praying type, please pray for him.

related to that, i've been taking care of his daughter, my 3 year old cousin since yesterday. i've had little sleep this weekend since i had a wedding on friday night, concert on sat, and no sleep last night. but i did catch a 3 hour nap today. horray. not sure the status of this site for this next week...i might have to still watch my cousin, and this weekend i'm going up to the lair for BMC...what what!! sooooooooo excited for that party, baby!! but yes, i'll try to update this week. we'll see how much sleep i do get. but thanks for tuning in....

No comments: