Thursday, September 04, 2003

If I go before I’m old
Oh brother of mine please don’t forget me if I go
Bartender please, fill my glass for me
With the wine you gave Jesus that set him free,
after three days in the ground
(bartender, dave matthews band)

woah. just wanted to let you all know that i did feel the earthquake at 6:39:54PM PST. awwww yeah!! nobody else in my house did...i almost second guessed myself since i was in a recliner at the time. i sort of thought i had moved myself. but i didn't see anything shake from the ceiling, so i went to go investigate. netters the dork did a bit of research and found out that there was an earthquake...same time...in piedmont. it was a pretty quick one...just a *bit* longer than a jolt...but not quite a rolling motion. something inbetween. and i don't know how big it was...i heard 2 reports...one at 3.9 and one at 4.1...so i'm going with 4.0. not too big...but enough to go, "woah...earthquake!!" i get so freaking excited...hee hee!!

and i wanted to give crista a quick shoutout. thanks for emailing me back and filling in a few details about friday night. yeeeeehaaaaaaw!! i'll give more details on our escapade later. and props to sara (homo) for taking me out in the first place. :)

and now, please don't cream yourself...it's your moment of zen. ohhhhh baby...

No comments: