Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine

I need to laugh and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day

Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine, Good Day Sunshine
(good day sunshine, the beatles)

holy cow. in three days exactly, i will be on a plane and on my way to vancouver!! i am so so so excited to be finally going up to canada. it was a trip my mom and i had talked about a couple of times within the last few years, and i'm totally happy to be going!! it will be extra special cause i'll be visiting my very handsome boyfriend, bean!! yahooooooooooooooo!! :)

there are a few things planned, and i'm sure a few things up in the air, so i don't know the whole schedule yet. i'll be sure to update here and let you know of all the fun i'm having!!

and, because you know i like my links, this was a pretty good article about god and sports.

you know i am a big nerd, so here is your nerdy moment of zen.

No comments: