Saturday, May 07, 2005

just a quick update before my sleepy ass gives out and i collapse on my compy. i had a great week of birthday fun!!

it started off at work with a great party and yummy ice cream brownies with tons of sprinkles, of course!! i got to take tuesday off which was just wonderful!! my day started with the doorbell ringing and someone bringing me flowers!! they're still incredibly beautiful, and i give them little kisses each time i walk by. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. after that, i saw a movie with the fam, rested, went out to dinner, had some ice cream cake, and opened presents!! i'm so lucky!!

on thursday i got a package from bean!! omg, it was filled with homemade chocolate chip cookies!! i am so lucky to have the most perfect boyfriend, ever. they were hecka yummy in some vanilla ice cream. woohoo!!

today i got to hang out at fenton's with my friends!! black and tan, baby!! i had an incredible time with everyone and i'm sooooooo glad i decided to go there. i love how each celebration involved ice cream. hee hee!! and my friends spoiled me with presents...those sillies. yeah...i'll update this in a bit...bean just called!! goooooodnight!! :)

No comments: