Thursday, May 25, 2006

For you I would crawl
Through the darkest dungeon
Climb a castle wall
If you're my Rapunzel
You let your hair down
Right in through your window
Good, they locked the door
'Cause I do my best for you

I think the world of you
All of my heart I do
Blood through my veins for you
You alone have all of me
I give my world to you
To you I will be true
(rapunzel, dave matthews band)

9 lasts...

9. last place you were: hilary's office, touching the printer...hee hee!!
8. last cigarette: years ago
7. last beverage: cranberry juice
6. last kind of candy: i can't remember. does bubble gum count??
5. last phone call: randy
4. last cd played: dave matthew band
3. last bubble bath: a few weeks ago
2. last kiss: on the cheek...twice...joe middleton, 15 minutes ago
1. last alcoholic drink: fat tire on monday


8 have you evers...

8. have you ever dated someone twice: sort of
7. have you ever been cheated on: not that i know of
6. have you ever cheated on someone: nope
5. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: sure
4. have you ever fallen in love: of course!!
3. have you ever lost someone: yeah
2. have you ever been depressed: yup
1. have you ever dumped someone: yeah...but i don't like that word!! it implies negative stuff!!

7 states you've been to...

7. Cali
6. Nevada
5. Washington
4. Oregon
3. D.C., technically, on a flight layover
2. and nothing
1. else in the U.S


6 things you've done today...

6. giggled with hilary
5. did like a hundred small jobs at work (including becoming the coffee and lunch bitch)
4. brought cuppicakes into work!! i had time yesterday to bake!!
3. wished erik a happy birthday!!
2. sang like a rockstar on the way into work
1. ran tons of reports

5 people you can tell pretty much anything to...

5. erik
4. mom
3. dres
2. kelly
1. bean

4 places you want to go...

4. hawaii
3. paris...again!!
2. austrailia/new zealand
1. ireland

3 favorite colors...

3. pink
2. sparkles
1. pink

2 things you want to do before you die...

2. have babies
1. help others for a living


1 thing you wish you could change...

1. peoples perspective on how much they consume

No comments: