Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lost a few pounds in my waist for ya
This the kinda beat that go ra-ta-ta
Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta
Sex me so good I say blah-blah-blah
Work it, I need a glass of water
(work it, missy elliott)

i finally finished reading pillars of the earth, and it's my new favorite book!! my aunt was really excited when she gave it to me, and kept bubbling about how awesome it was. i think it took 500 pages to really get into, but it was worth it!! i think the first half of the book was really the foundation for everything else that happened. the author couldn't just throw random roadblocks in the way of the main characters; they had the be set in motion a long time before. omg, it was sooooo good!!

i had a lot of dreams last night...well, a lot that i remember at least. it was funny because i started most of them thinking to myself, "i bet this is a dream. let's see what happens." then it would become incredibly detailed with long conversations, lots of colors and items around me. also, i can remember how things tasted that i was eating. the first thing i ate was a bagel, and i can remember every bit of it!! all of my dreams were so detailed and different that it's hard to pick a theme of them. but they sort of were related to pillars of the earth. there was a part or two from the book that my mind somehow updated to the present with people i know. it's so freaky to have such amazing dreams and wake up and try to figure out what really happened!!

i went to the gym already, and i'm pretty sad that i haven't been going the last few weeks. i always feel so happy after i exercise, and i've been incredibly lazy and selfish lately. i'm going to try to make more of an effort to really start kicking ass and taking names!! NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!

well, i'm off to enjoy the rest of my day. i think i'm going to read some comics in the hammock by the pool. with a cold smoothie by my side, i could possibly be the happiest gol there ever was. enjoy your SUNday!! :)

No comments: