Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland
(baba o'riley, the who)

so first things first. cuppicakes are some of my favorite things in the world. i love to share them with friends and pass the love on!! here's a link to an article on them, and where to find them in the bay!! (although nobody makes funfetti ones. maybe i should open up my own shop!!)

there's a blog dedicated to the love of cuppicakes!! horray!! you should check it out, because the pictures will make you lick your compy screen. i know!! hee hee!! i think i'm even going to add them to my friends!! horray!!

when my parents were in seattle for a bit, i guess some reporter asked them a few questions. my mommy isn't in there, but she said she had the most to say. so there you go. ;)

and finally, i've added another link to my friends. i don't know who the person is, but the link is ttmygh. it's a pretty clever blog, great writing, and it keeps me entertained.

hugs for all!!

No comments: