Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shake your money maker
Like somebody's bout to pay ya
Don't worry about them haters
Keep your nose up in the air

You know I got it
If you wanna come get it
Stand next to this money
Like - hey hey

Shake, shake, shake your money maker
Like you were shaking it for some paper
It took your momma 9 months to make ya
Might as well shake what your momma gave ya
You, you lookin good in them jeans
I bet you'd look even better with me in between
(money maker, ludacris feat. pharrel)

what a fun song for humpday. i loooove ludacris, and i will shake my money maker for him anytime!! hahahahah!! well, i'll shake it cause he has tight beats and fun lyrics.

i woke up this morning thinking someone was spooning me and playing with my hair. as i opened my eyes, i swear someone whispered, "good morning, sunshine" and as i turned over, of course nobody was there. gah, i hate when dreams are better than real life!! at least it put me in a fantastic mood for hump day. woohoo!!

No comments: