Monday, October 02, 2006

She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there
(you shook me all night long, ac/dc)

which reminds me of a simpsons joke:
otto: hey lisa, how do you spell: ac/dc?
lisa: a-c-d-c.
otto: naw man, you forgot the lightning bolt.

i just came back from crazy-time at safeway. if you shop at the one next to 5 corners, you know what i'm talking about. they've been remodeling for what feels like years, but i'm sure is at least in its second month. the first thing i noticed since the major changes have now been completed is that it looks just like the one i shopped at in vancouver!! the cashier randomly told me that they're all supposed to be universal now. so you can walk in one in canada, and know which aisle the cupcake mix will be on. fantastique!!

and since i'm being totally random in this post, i noticed that i'm more forgiving than i thought i was. i actually will go out of my way to be really nice to people who have wronged me and i think this has been going on for quite some time!! this does not apply to assholes who cut me off when there's nobody behind me. i usually grumble mean things under my breath and then forget about it. hee hee!! :)

No comments: