Sunday, November 26, 2006

I really can't stay
(but baby it's cold outside)
I've got to go 'way
(but baby it's cold outside)
This evening has been so very nice
(I'll hold your hands there just like ice)

My Mother will start to worry!
(beautiful what's your hurry?)
And Father will be pacing the floor
(listen to that fireplace roar)
So really I'd better scurry!
(beautiful please don't hurry)
Well maybe just a half a drink more
(puts some records on while I pour)

The neighbors might think
(baby it's bad out there)
Say, what's in this drink?
(no cabs to be had out there)
I wish I knew how to break the spell
(your eyes are like starlight now)
I'll take you hat your hair looks swell
(baby it's cold outside, bing crosby)

i have been a big fan of philosophy products for quite some time, and lurve adding new scents and lotions to my mix of fun girly things. i was all about amazing grace last year, and totally loving cinnamon buns this year!! it is sooo good that i pick one scent at a time or i might get a bit overwhelmed. hee hee!!



the body wash and body souffle are beyond yummy. i smell slightly of cinnamon and very sweet...kinda like frosting. i'ma eat myself up right now. lick, lick.

i hope i still smell this good when i walk into work for the first time tomorrow!! i don't even think i'm going to meet my group right away!! it's seriously like orientation and training all week. that's okay, i get to be a google gol and i could not be happier!!

No comments: