Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh, they had a little party down in Newport;
There was Harry, there was Mary, there was Grace.
Oh, they had a little party down in Newport,
And they had to carry Harry from the place.
(cal drinking song)



my goodness...what a long and tiring day!! having a big game at noon seems to be too early for football for me, but i was still in berkeley cheering my bears on to victory!! it wasn't a pretty win, but still a very typical big game in that you never know what's going to happen.

i got to finally take my pic with oski!! i've wanted to do that since i was a little girl, and i was sooo happy and shy when i got the opportunity to. the funny thing is that this person in the costume now is younger than me, but i still got caught up in it being oski. i am such a nut.

the game itself was pretty fast and very crazy. i'm super happy that cal won. after, i sort of marched around with my fam who was marching alongside the band. i was not expecting to do so much walking and my pooooor feeties/ankles are killing me!! thank goodness for advil. i'm sure i'll be feeling the brunt of it tomorrow. :(

but for the most part, i had a great time running into the million lair people, enjoying the big game spirit, and enjoying my first weekend off from my new job. i will give you all a personal update on what's going on since there's a pretty strict blogging policy at work. i don't know exactly what i'm allowed to blog about, although it would probably just be all the benefits. those are what keep me happy. anyway, time to elevate mah ankles!! night!!

No comments: