Friday, December 29, 2006

You've got your ball,
You've got your chain
Tied to me tight, tie me up again.
Who's got their claws
In you my friend?
Into your heart I'll beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock,
And sweet you roll
Lost for you, I'm so lost for you

Oh, and you come crash into me
And I come into you
(crash into me, dave matthews band)

i'm not 100% sure, because i cannot always remember every element of my dream, but i'm almost positive i dreamt of scary waves last night/this morning. i think i was almost being tossed out in the middle of the ocean by big, pounding waves, but i stayed calm, and after some time, it cleared and i was okay. below is what i found at a dream interpretation site.

To dream that you are caught in a tidal wave, signifies the strength of your emotions, perhaps accompanied by tears that you are holding back in your waking life.

To hear waves crashing in your dream, indicates tenderness and relaxation. It also brings about feelings of sensuality and sexuality.

To see clear, calm waves in your dream, signifies a calming of emotions. It may also signal an important decision to be made.

big sigh. horray for this year finally ending. let's start with a clean slate, eh?

No comments: