Wednesday, February 14, 2007

google says, happy valentine's day!!


i am still incredibly lucky to be working at the coolest place ever. for lunch today, i made my own salad with yummy dressing and had black truffle oil mac and cheese, scallops, kobe beef, lobster tail, cinnamon truffles and chocolate covered strawberries. HELLLLLOOO!! we had that menu at our cafe and it was the most crowded one that day!! :)

last night i baked red velvet and vanilla cuppicakes, mix and frosting recipies courtesy of sprinkles cupcakes. i do have to say that the red velvet has made me fall back in love with cake again. for those of you who know me, you know that i'm not the biggest fan of cake, but i do love my cupcakes. those red velvet ones were so heavenly and amazing.....oh wow. :)

and of course the best part of my day was walking into work with beautiful light pink long stemmed roses on my desk. sigh. i am totally spoiled, but at least i know it!!

No comments: