Friday, August 08, 2008

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour some sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough (def leppard, pour some sugar on me)

oh help me. i have been craving cupcakes all week long, and my urges are getting more intense as my sweet tooth isn't getting any satisfaction!!

this is probably because i found out that sprinkles isn't opening on august 15th!! they're pushing back their opening date until "sometime in september." WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!! I NEED MY CUPCAKES!!

my mommy just got me a really cute tea towel and oven mit to match the adorable apron given to me by my auntie on my wedding day. see below for my surprise for the apron!!



i'm very happy that cupcakes are en vogue, and don't care that some people think they're trendy. i've always loved cupcakes, and love the selection of cupcake items and more cupcake shops opening up!! cupcakes ftw, suckas!!

No comments: