Sunday, November 17, 2002

good afternoon to you!!

allrightythen, i think i should do some sort of background thing to let y'all know what i'm all about!! (aboot, for all you canadians out there...you're welcome for the translation.)

i'm 22 years old, just graduated from UCD...davis, what what?? i'm now in fremont (freakmont for all you bay area folk) without a job. how silly is that?? so much for graduating with a degree in sociology. do i want to do social work? not really. i like to annoy my daddy when he asks me what i want to do when i get older with, "i want to be a mommy." hahahahhaahh, watch out, boys!!

anyways...i'm sort of distracted because my packers are playing, and LOSING to the vikings right now. what the crap?? and yes, i'll start calling them my fudge-packers because that's what all the funny boys say. oh yeah, and i told jackson that i'd include a quote from him. "the real problem with you is the fact you're a packers fan." this is when we were talking about the fact that i didn't have a boyrfriend. not that i have any major flaws, he says, but that i'm a packers fan. maybe i should move to green bay. but i love my packers...ryan longwell is the best player in the nfl, my brett favre is the second best. :)

ummm, what else to mention? i LOVE almost all the sports teams from the bay area. it would be hard for me to live far away from here, cause i couldn't root for anyone!! i'm a huge a's fan (mark mulder will one day be my husband...i just gotta meet him...whoops!!) and giants fan....so sad they both couldn't pull off another bay bridge series. i also love cal...i've been going to football and basketball games my whole life, thanks to my mommy. :) as hockey goes, it's gotta be my sharks!! (i'll start calling them sharkies later!!) this is i guess where i'm introducing all my funny words i use. everyone will be super confused if they never read this post. hahahahahahah to them, i say!!

i am also in love with the color pink. it's the best. i'm not totally at the point where i have to have everything pink or anything, but let's say that if you came in my room, you'd notice that it's a fav. as time goes on, i'll be more personal and all that jazz, but for now, i'm just gonna talk about the stuff i like. i LOVE to read, take pictures, watch movies, scrapbook, and play offensive lineman with my brother. such a fun game, we just go at it like we're playing football...one of us is the offensive lineman, and the other is trying to get past them...i'm super good at it!!

hahahah, okay, i can talk about my bro. his name is erik. but i call him erich...or freaker. but he's about 6 inches taller than me, and i beat him all the time. i think we weigh around the same, though, maybe he's more than me, i dunno....so it's not like my fat ass gets me much of an advantage!! but yeah, i love him cause he's the only sibling i got. although, i do have 3 sisters. hahahahahahha...just 3 cousins i consider my sisters...i'm weird, i'm sorry. when i was 5, i told my mom that i wanted a sister for christmas. she told me that was impossible, and i told her it could happen. 5 days before christmas, my cousin caitlin was born, and i always called her my sister...cause, duh, she was my christmas present!! later, her sister megan was born, and she was my second sister!! my third one is almost 3 years old, and she calls me HER sister. how cute!! i promise to put up pics of everyone soon. so if you can't tell, my family is really important to me....we're all really close and so fun.

okay, but maybe i should stop, i could write about myself forever. so here's the thing. i get to include random things in my posts about myself whenever, and you can either read it or not. one last thing, the only time i'm going to mention this. i'm going to talk about the boy...my boy, cause i still consider him mine....hahahhahhaha!! his name is "daniel." but this is the only time i'm going to mention the boy "code." here it is: suzanne=jeannette, so figure it out, smarty-pants. okay, time to leave ya, i'll probably write more today!!

No comments: