Saturday, November 16, 2002

good evening to everyone!! horray for my first post!! big huge thanks to jackson who helped me out with the settings/getting started/listening to me!! and, yes, i use 2 exclamation points in every sentence...get used to it. this entry can suck because it's the first one...and the first few will take some getting used to. hahahahahah, that just sounds weird. okay...so the purpose of this page?? not sure yet...i guess i'm gonna talk about how boys are icky...and how much i like big poppas. if you are a big poppa, you betta send me your picture!! hahahahahhaha!! anyways, i'm in a sort of happy mood, snl is almost on (yes, i am home by 11:30 on saturdays to watch tv) and life is treating me pretty well. i'll have to update you on certain boy situations soon. okay, time to go and post this thing. thanks for reading, and i promise to drop more juicy details about the crazy life i lead. hahahahahahhaha....

No comments: