Monday, November 25, 2002

just good friends, wouldn't give me none. but all i wanted was some... (bubble toes, jack johnson)

seriously, for all those crazy fools who i've talked to who haven't heard jack johnson, download that crap soon!! or come on over and listen to my cd. he's so freaking good...and, probably one of the best concerts i've been to.

here's a cool pic about lava.

and...another cool pic of potato chips. my friend, jen, is in philly and sent some of these to me last year. so funny to see them again!!

so i read an intersting article about thanksgiving. it's super coolio because it talks about how it's all about prayer, not food. dang, everything is about prayer, and i LOVE it!!

for all you cool peeps out there, i know how much you love ninjas. this ninja site was brought to my attention by jackson...i think. it's the bomb because there's sentences in it like, "Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants." and, "I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee)." please, you know you want to be a ninja, so check it out!!

the sharks got jacked tonight by the officials. they would have had their first shutout against the stupid st. louis blues. instead, the score was 4-1. i guess a win's a win. but marchment will seek revenge. just you wait, you stupid babies.

on a lighter note...i'm applying for a job in DAVIS!! hell ya, fool!! it would be for the university...and oh, how i long to be in davis again. so many of my close buds live there...and it would be so much fun to be back there. but i can't get too freakin excited yet because it's not like they've hired me or anything. so please keep your fingers crossed!! horray for davis!!

all right...that's enough outta me tonight. before i go, i do want to mention that last night, i saw the moon out of my window before i went to sleep. you probably don't care, but i do. you see, my window is covered, and when the moon happens to peek out of a corner of my blinds, i go crazy!! the moon likes to say, "hey, jeannette, i see you!!" ya, i hear voices. what, jealous? anyways, i love how right before i go to bed, the last thing i see is the moon. :) smiles for me. sleep well kiddies...

No comments: