Tuesday, November 26, 2002

return to me, oh my dear i'm so lonely (return to me, dean martin)

sigh, i love that song!!

i can't remember how i came across this website, but it's a must to check out!! erik also sent it to me to have me check it out. just look at the pictures on the left. freakin hilarious...this guy will make you pee your pants. make sure to look at more of the pics towards the bottom...not just the first few. :)

a funny quote i heard while watching 12 monkeys today: "You dumb assholes, I'm a mental patient, I'm supposed to act out!" also, "Oh, wouldn't it be great if I *was* crazy? Then the world would be okay." that movie was crazy...i don't remember if i saw all of it before or not. i think that since it was on tv, they cut out a few parts, and i was talking during a bit of it...so not all was soaked in. i'd love to see that again and disect it.


awwwwwwww to my boy, albert. he sends me the sweetest emails...it's like we are satine and christian. horray for the moulin rouge, and his kind words. to you, i say, "come what may...." :) only this mordern-day shakespeare could say things like, "There may have been thousands of us on the field to tear down the goal posts, but the stadium might as well have been empty." sigh....but this gets the cake, "Anticipating a little Turkey here, but only you could provide the stuffing..."

one last thing, foolios...you can always give me a shoutout at the bottom of each post. yup, just click on the blue "shout out" and tell me what's up. love you all

No comments: