Friday, December 06, 2002

and so castles made of sand, melt in the sea. eventually (castles made of sand, jimi hendrix)

good evenin to y'all tonight. glad you could make it. just talking online with spencer right now. he wanted me to guess what he was doing, since we were talking about "random" things. (random is my favorite word to use from davis.) i guess he's unraveling a baseball now, so he can tie up his drunk roommate when he gets home. he said he's getting him back from a previous time when spencer was covered in blue goo candy. yum. boy, i miss roommates. :)

tomorrow (or today...whatever you want to call it) i'm going to be helping out my aunt with a party for my uncle. he was the city engineer of freakmont, and now he's changing jobs to pleasanton...head of public works me thinks. but this should be fun. she's "hiring" me to pass out food and stuff...but it's fun times. i did it when he got the city engineer job. get to get all dressed up and mingle.

and yes, on with the links!! this one's cool cause it's about
astronomy again. it's coolio because it's all about SETI. :)

NAKED COWBOY ALERT!! :) if you want to see a pic of a naked cowboy, click here. i saw a story on this dude in the summer, i think...but yeah. it's for the ladies. :)

thanks to erik for this barrel of laughs. sucks that they lie to her, but i can't wait to see the look on her face.

and one last astonomy one. i think his idea stretches a little far, but i don't know too much about it, so i'll have to read up on it.

wanted to say hello to my favorite queen...yes, that's you, kassey!! (wow, that sounds like something out of "will and grace"...my favorite queen.) anyway, i'm sorry i missed one on your quiz...i knew the last answer but clicked too quickly i guess. which reminds me, i'll have to do another one for me, and make the questions harder this time. well, that's all from me. love you all and goodnight :)

No comments: