Wednesday, December 04, 2002

sometimes i like to run around in my underroos for no reason (cute postcard i bought today...with a stick-figure guy in his underwear!!)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am so stoopid. i had my post all set up with cool links and now i lost them. lemme go find them. i'll be back. don't miss me too much.

read this because pac bell sucks. and so do any other companies who think this is cool.

horray for my favorite animal: turtles!! it seems they are visiting cali. :)

and you all know by now that i really like astronomy. here's a picture of the eclipse today (only seen in south africa and austrailia.) the caption reads: The Diamond Ring effect appears just after the totality of the solar eclipse in Ceduna, South Australia.

and one last link about the stars and such. do you know what the closest star is? do you even care?? i hope so. ;)

so i took this quiz i thought was about love...or relationships, i dunno. i was bored, and wasn't really paying attention till this popped up. this was my score: You're hot, sexy and fun between the sheets. You appreciate and understand the beauty of romance, but you have no problem exploring your sexual fantasies or his! You drive men wild in bed, and have a great time doing it. Your man is lucky indeed. hahahahahahahaah

anyways, i am doing well. my boss from camp is trying to get me a job in the bay area. it is hard now, because i really want to live in davis. that place has so many fun memories and a lot of my good friends live there. it's totally a place i've fallen in love with. i think i like it so much because there are so many places i can go, just by myself. now i sound like holden caufield again. sorry. but yeah, that's what's been going on with me. i hope everyone else is doing well. :) good night!!

No comments: