Tuesday, December 10, 2002

i always thought that i'd be a mom, sometimes i wish for a mistake (simple kind of life, no doubt)

good evening to y'all!! not too much to report tonight except that i found 3 more boxes of books and one giant tupperware of pictures today in my bonus room. holy crap. i JUST organized all my books in my room. anyone who's seen my room in freakmont...you know that i already have a million books. and good lord, so many more pictures to organize. i guess i will have some really nice scrapbooks, and some thrown together ones. oh well. and by the way, these boxes were with my "kitchen" items that i was moving downstairs into the garage. they were hiding!! booooo

just my opinion, but i'm not ready to go to war with any country. i'm so anti-war, though...just so you know where i'm coming from. but seriously, i cannot stand bush. it's like his lifelong dream to finish his dad's business. and, no, republicans, i'm not picking on just you. i hate being "democrat" as it is. booooooo to parties. (political ones, that is) i'm going solo. but, yeah, no war. at least not at this point.

looks like selig is trying to redeem himself by talking with rose. let's hope he makes the hall of fame after all.

as if pac bell park didn't sound dumb enough, they might change it to sbc park. please, it should be something cool, like candlestick (although it's not the right park, i know, it's just an example), with everyone knowing that pac bell paid a lot of money. i hate corporate names on things...make it silly or funny. that's how you're going to stand out in my head.

just a little side note, but the warriors beat the lakers tonight, 106-102. not a big warriors fan, or nba fan for that matter, but as long as a team beats the lakers, i'm down with that. it's just funny that they lost to the warriors. hee hee!! but good job to boykins for having another good night. dang, makes me wish i could play bball since he can do it at my height. yeah for short people!!

talking to "daniel" gets such a smile on my face. i'm grinning like an idiot. he's coming down on sunday to go to the game with me. i'm scared cause i also have to talk to him. pray for me...not for the outcome, but that i say what i need to, and all that jazz. night everyone, sleep tight!!

No comments: