Monday, December 23, 2002

I wonder this
Could tomorrow be
So wondrous as you there sleeping
Let's go drive 'till morning comes
Watch the sunrise to fill our souls up
Drink some wine 'till we get drunk
(crush, dave matthews band)

so yes, kiddies. the lair party was loads of fun. the day started off with my granny and her swimming class. she "introduces" me to the lifeguard....so insane. she's like, "this is my granddaughter. she graduated from davis in june and she's not 15." (all the ladies were teasing me cause they think i still look 15.) he kinda did this weird wave at me, and i was thinking in my head, "thanks, granny." it's all in good spirits, i know. :)

after that, i drove to lauren's house in oak-town and we had such a fun chat. it was nice to just relax and bake before the big par-tay. once we got there...fashionably late of course...there were way too many fools to talk to. it was hard because there were people i just wanted to say, "hey" to and fools that i wanted to sit down for hours with and catch up. i think i did a good job catching up with peeps given the amount of time i had. :) it was funny, though. everyone asked me about "daniel." i can't remember who it was, but after like the seventh person, i was like, "why does everyone keep asking me about my boy?" they replied, "when he came to visit that one time, you had the biggest smile i've ever seen on anyone on your face for like a week." how fun is that. :) smiles!!

and, my packers won. although i was a little sad that i didn't get to watch the game. i was talking in my satan voice this morning since i was a little cranky..."why aren't my packers on tv? who is going to die for this?" hee hee!! it's funny to hear in person....you're not going to enjoy that quote without me actually saying it to you. so ask me next time you see me.

a few links for you, and i'm off to bed. cause you never really knew if nasa went to the moon or not. just kidding. but, crazy link. i was convinced we didn't...after seeing that fox special. mainly because nasa wasn't giving them any answers. dumbasses. i came across a site that had everything answered a few months ago...i'll have to find that link for you later.

and, because scientists can't leave well enough alone. perhaps a planet is the star of bethlehem...they think. hmmmmmmmm, maybe it was god??

horray for jesus!! everyone gimme a shout-out and let me know how much you love jesus!! night, cuties!! i love you all!!

No comments: