Friday, December 13, 2002

Neon shines through smoky eyes tonight
It’s 2 am - I’m drunk again it’s heavy on my mind
I could never love again so much as I love you
Where you end where I begin is like a river going through
Take my eyes take my heart I need them no more
If never again they fall upon the one I so adore
(grace is gone, dave matthews band...sorry, we're going with a whole stanza of lyics tonight.)

blah and blah and some more blah. i hate having icky days. not that anything horrible happened, i just can't stand when i can't be super happy about life. i'm so freakin blessed and i have a day where i feel like i do nothing. it's awful. today was just sooooo icky. i felt all yucky when i looked in the mirror. i hate that, i hate that, i hate that. boohoo. waaaaaa. where are boys to comfort you when you need them?

something kinda funny, though. i was visiting a website i frequent multiple times a day yesterday. usually, in the top right corner, they have a clever quote along with a link, so you can check out their article. well, the quote yesterday was something very similar to a line in "legally blonde" and so i decided to write an email to this guy. i basically said, "seen legally blonde too many times?" and sent him the actual quote from the movie. he responds back with, "i've never seen the movie (and for me not to worry because it's) not a world changing quote." well, it is plagiarism, dumb f*ck. hahahahah, sorry, i'm so damn bitter right now.

okay, on with the good news. it's raining. which makes me smile. i love it when it rains all day long ...with no sign of sun. for some reason i think it's all crazy when it's raining one minute, and sunny the next. but, rain is bad for the ankles, eh!!

and i'm on the phone with jackson right now which reminds me that the packers are 8-1 vs the niners since '95. i hope they kick the snot out of sf on sunday. :) and btw, i don't think god's too happy with your comment that the "packers suck." i believe that longwell is a man of god, and speaks at young life meetings all the time in his area. yeah for the packers and yeah for god!!

night to everyone!! x's and o's :)

No comments: