Friday, February 14, 2003

angel came down from heaven yesterday
she stayed with me just long enough to rescue me
and she told me a story yesterday
about the sweet love between the moon and the deep blue sea,
then she spread her wings high over me, and she said 'come, come back tomorrow'
and i said 'fly on my sweet angel, fly on through the sky, fly on my sweet angel, tomorrow, i'm gonna be by your side'
sure enough this woman came unto me
silver wings, silhouette against a childs sunrise
and my angel said unto me
today is the day for you to rise
take my hand,you're gonna be my man, gonna rise, then she took me over yonder
and i said, "fly on my sweet angel, fly on through the sky,
fly on my sweet angel, forever i'm gonna be by your side"
(angel, jimi hendrix)

happy valentine's day!! a day when most single girls piss and moan over how boys are so dumb and end up crying themselves to sleep because all they want is a boyfriend. these girls i can't stand. this holiday is how you make it. if you're single, then freakin deal with it. it's really a celebration of love when you think about it. and if you want to cry because you feel nobody loves you, be my guest. some people are too stupid to realize that you have friends and family who love you. this isn't really directed at anyone i know, but i just hate those kind of girls and need to vent.

all right...since we're on the subject of valentine's day and love, i have two appropriate links for you. this one is probably the best history of st. valentine...maybe because it's from the history channel. and if you're interested in what catholics have to say about it, check this out. i think it's nice to look back at the history of holidays and find out where it came from, and what it really means. i guess from there you can do what you want. i like to make cookies and eat candy. :)

No comments: