Thursday, February 13, 2003

With so much drama in the LBC it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D O double G
But I somehow, some way, keep comin' up with funky-ass shit like every
single day
May I kick a little somethin' for the G's and make a few billions as I
breeze through
Two in the mornin' and the party's still jumpin' 'cause my mama ain't
home
. (gin and juice, snoop doggy dogg)

hello everyone!! i'm just taking a quick break inbetween running around and finishing emails and calling everyone. dang. i don't understand why some days you can be online, and 20 friends are on and nobody will talk to you. other days (like last night) everyone and their mom was IMing me..and calling me. i felt the love, thanks. :) i think everyone knew i was in the middle of about a hundred things last night and was trying to make me go insane. too late. i'm already there.

and a crazy rumor is finally confirmed...allison is engaged!! i'm so happy for her!! her man is super cute and from what i know, very nice. no more boys for her!! woohoo!!

these two links were brought to my attention by kevin. so he gets the mad props if ya like em. if you're afraid of the word penis, i suggest you go skip the first link. if you're rebecca, you go there first. :) the second one is pretty silly. anything you've ever wanted to know about belly button lint and have been to afraid to ask. weird, but i haven't really noticed any lint in my belly button since i got it pierced. they discuss this fact on the site, so please, i know you have nothing else to do. read it.

okay, i gotta get back to finishing up some more stuff. i'm sure i'll be back today. :)

No comments: