Wednesday, February 19, 2003

"Craig, I can't. I've got my friend."-Arianna
"What?"-Craig
"I can't go swimming."-Arianna
"Oh. That's not the only friend you've got. And I won't give you cramps."-Craig
(spartan cheerleaders, snl)

hahahahahahah, i think that's hilarious. probably because i can't really picture any guy i know saying that. :)

well, yesterday was homo's birthday. i took her out to lunch, and pigged out on the all you can eat soup and salad at the olive garden. yummmmmmmy!! but seriously, i can't believe she's 24. i swear yesterday we were swimming, talking about how nasty victor's feet were, eating phish food before our races...dang. time flies.

last night was my first time at parallax. for a while, the only thing i can think of is: this isn't college life!! it's weird to go from a group where you pretty much know everyone to knowing maybe 5. and, it's odd going from bible study leader, then m.c. to being the new person. it's so funny to me that people were all excited about meeting me when i walked in the door...cause that's exactly what i used to do. but okay, i need to just adjust...change isn't a bad thing. the first thing i notice is: the songs are different. ahhhhhhhh, don't change the songs!! but okay, i can live with that. we're still worshiping jesus. second, what the heck, there aren't 300 people? very odd to me. and, where are my girls at? how are we going to shake our booties at songs if i have nobody to shake it with? ahhhhhhhh. overall, i had a good time. nothing was really bad about the night...just stuff to adjust to. it was a good talk ALTHOUGH IT WAS ABOUT DATING...dang...us davis folk are usually warned. so we can skip it. hee hee. it's the same crap every year. but probably needs to be said considering there's a new crop of kiddies each year. :)

before i go, i wanted to bring this link to your attention. you might read it and laugh at this woman. i didn't. the scariest thing IN THE WORLD to me is being chased by aliens. i don't know why...maybe after i saw fire in the sky, i refused to walk anywhere by myself at night when i'm camping. which makes for some fun times considering i go at least twice a year, and i worked at a camp the last two summers. i'm getting better...i walked down from the vista after saturday night parties by myself like twice. i just don't like hearing sounds of animals, and not being able to see ANYTHING. but yes, the link. i probably would have kicked the crap out of the person who told me that the whole thing was fake. let me know what you think. :)

hahahhahaha, i just added this. i hate adding posts in the same day because i feel like people won't read the first one. not that i'm hysterically funnier or anything. but yes, i'm adding to this post. :)

so i was checking my horoscope today and it said something like, "the person you're madly in love with isn't worth it." why does my horoscope always have something like this when i'm not madly in love with anyone? not that i'd dump someone just because my horoscope said that. but i know they're not talking about mark mulder or brett favre. :)

i have to include this because my mom is so freakin funny. for those who are not educated, she's trying to mimic the line from the simpsons when ralph says, "my cat's breath smells like cat food." her screen name has been slightly altered. :)

Bestmom: my cat's breath smells like dog poop
Netters: it's: my cat's breath smells like cat food
Netters: you may just earn yourself a page in my quote book
Bestmom: finally
Netters: hahahahahah
Bestmom: woo..hoooo
Netters: you never say anything dumb like dad
Netters: so that's why you never made it
Bestmom: sadness on my part
Netters: but, shhhhhhh, it's our secret
Bestmom: I will just have to think like a dude

and what, we can't wear what we want? is this america or canada? hahahahahahhaha

someone took my idea. but now they want nothing to do with it. i want you all to know i thought of this first. :)

and, a cute pic for everyone. the caption reads: Quality time with the kids: A family of Barbary apes huddles for warmth in the Nuremberg (Germany) Zoo

No comments: