Sunday, February 09, 2003

Hello? Bev-er-ly! My old friend! How are you? Oh, my God! I love Hungry, Hungry Hippos! No, I didn't know they had tournaments.. What?! Third place! That's fabulous! No, I'm completely alone right now. Please go on in great detail! Ohhh.. oh-ho-ho! Ahhhh! Eeeeee!! Ahhhh! (will ferrell, bad doctor, snl)

yeah, it doesn't look that funny, but it's pee your pants guaranteed if you hear/see it.

horray for me. i don't know why. just because. :) i had a great time in davis this weekend. i saw "how to lose a guy in 10 days" with ROOM-ie. i wasn't so sure about it since i can't stand kate hudson's "acting," but it was time to watch a girly movie. it was actually better than i thought, pretty good writing, although no props to hudson. on sat, i went to the farmers market for fresh crab and the famous apple juice. after that, i watched davis get killed by cal at the rugby game. i'm pretty sure the score was a LOT closer last year. davis really looked like they didn't know what was going on, though. a few times, i'd hear "help!!" from the scrum, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't cal. poor guys. at least i got to see e.a. play. he's so adorable, and always full of compliments. ROOM-ie and i agree that he'll make some girl very happy one day.

not too much to report from me other than that. my head is really clogged up from allergies and that's driving me crazy. i feel pretty good, though...not too sick. that's why i really don't like allergies. i hate feeling sick because it somehow stops my brain from working. then i just sit there. and since i run around all day dancing, that would not be a good thing.

quizilla is fun when you're bored. :) it's not like i have a boyfriend to cuddle with anyway. which i was reminded by a "friend" if i even want to call her that. she asks me, "so what are YOU doing for valentine's day" knowing full well i have no man. i know she'll get the flowers, chocolates, dinner, etc from her boyfriend. she just wanted to hear me say nothing. dumb ho. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: