Monday, February 24, 2003

Neon shines through smoky eyes tonight
It’s 2 am - I’m drunk again it’s heavy on my mind
I could never love again so much as I love you
Where you end where I begin is like a river going through
Take my eyes take my heart I need them no more
If never again they fall upon the one I so adore
(grace is gone, dave matthews band)

first i'd just like to say, horray for the rain!! i love love love it when it rains. :) and fun times cause i went to the scrapbooking store and got way fun pages for my next album. which is pink!! woohoo!!

i had such a fun time on saturday with my girls. all i gotta say is that molly and i are the cal mens basketball team's good luck charms. somehow we bring them good luck when we have less clothes on. yeah for us!! but seriously...the party was so much fun. i was a little worried at first. there were a lot of fools i didn't know...who seemed so freakin old. i thought it would be more of a lair thing, but there were a lot of people there who worked with the lair kiddies who own the house in montcLAIR. which was cool although they just kinda stood there, milking their one drink all night. i really think that it was rebecca (my new favorite jap-xican), molly, kelly and i who got the party started. yeah dancing all night long!! we're rockstars. highlight of the evening would have to be pajama boy, though. who let him out of his cage??

all right...i'm still really tired since i got 3 hours of sleep on saturday, drove back to berk then back to freakmont and took a shower by 9AM on sunday...ithankyouverymuch...and for some reason i haven't been tired till about now. sleeeeeeep is gooooooood.

a few links for ya before i hit the hay. and i really mean hit the hay. i've got some hay over here i'm gonna smack. okay...that's just me being tired. i apologize. first, there is a new bio-defense lab that might be put up in davis. some people are FREAKING out because a monkey escaped from the research labs last week, and they think that if that happens, anthrax will soon be everywhere. let me just say that the monkey was in a cage, not some elaborate "box within a box" design like the new lab. freakin idiots. here's some FAQ for anyone who cares. and, the article about the new lab. stupid nimby's.

remind me never to go to albania. cause i'll probably start kicking ass and taking names.

and, for your moment of zen. a cute picture. the caption reads: Hey, that's MY Bic Lady disposable! Kasha Sundley discovers the Perry High School boys swim team shaving their legs and stomachs in the shower stall at the Massillon, Ohio, school. reminds me of the shaving parties we had for high school. except there was a lot more blood from the boys...and they made us shave them. and for the hairy ones, we got to shave fun things in their chest hair, like, "thug life." fun times. night, all!! :)

No comments: