Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Want some whiskey in your water
Sugar in your tea
What's all these crazy questions they askin' me
This is the craziest party there could ever be
Don't turn on the lights, 'cause I don't want to see
(momma told me [not to come], three dog night)

wow, that was interesting. my computer just shut itself down. i've never had that happen before. and right in the middle of me posting...how FUN is that?? :)

yesterday, i went up to berkeley (again...it's an every other day thing i think) to pick up molly and go to watch the uc davis vs st. mary's lacrosse game. fun times. kelly kicks ass...as if you needed me to tell you. that's a sport that i don't fully understand right now. but damn, what a cool game.

yesterday also marked my second time at parallax. fun fun. kevin gave a good talk about being christian and having money. not too many peeps there, though. and it seemed like only 5 people were smart enough to tell when he made a joke. i also talked to jackson about how cool he is since he always has a lot of shout-outs on his blog. we decided that i have to say controversial things. like, "there shouldn't be war. we should pass out flowers to one another." so there you have it. gimme some love.

one last link for ya. horray for lake tahoe. it's more blue. hahahahaha, that was funny. it's a kindergarten sentence. time to do some reading...oh, and it's gonna rain soon. either that, or get colder. my ankles were KILLING me when i woke up this morning. there's your warning. :)

No comments: