Thursday, March 13, 2003

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce START THE FUCKING SONG bounce bounce bounce bounce (bounce, system of a down...the live version...this is for erik!!)

yeah, horray for not working yet!! i spent today visiting my daddy in sf. i haven't been back to where i used to work (back in the day...geez, what a long time ago) in a while, or had him take me out to lunch!! for those who don't know, we used to work in the same building. :) he took me out to lunch at kuleto's and then we headed off to the light opera gallery to get moms a beautiful bowl. i really can't describe what we got (translate: what i picked out and daddy bought) but try to imagine the most beautiful night sky, not totally dark, but with some medium blues. then, the stars are tiny silver dots. this is the inside of the bowl. oh my...if you stop by my house soon, check it out. after that, we headed over to williams-sonoma and i got a pink mixer!! really, click on that link and check out the mixer. it's rad for 2 reasons. first, it's pink!! second, w.-s. donates $50 to breast cancer. horray!! i also picked up a few pink spatulas and some pink and white hand towels. trust me, i got out of there super quick. they were trying to sell me EVERYTHING pink. but horray, now i can cook with pink!!

what the heck is up with this? i'm glad i live in a country where the stones can play whatever they want. :)

and, your moment of zen. my good friend rebecca gave me some advice the other day. credit goes to her friend...but really to rebecca for telling it to me. "life is like a penis, true pleasure comes only after it gets hard."

No comments: