Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
(i'm with you, avril lavigne...yeah, kassey, are you impressed?? i have tie-girl on my blog!!)

howdy everyone. just wanted to send a few links you way. not too much is happening today. i'm enjoying my last week as a free woman. woohoo!! i'm doing fun stuff like baking cookies, going to sf, and davis!! quickly, i want to give a shout-out to kassey...i can't wait to hang out on friday. so much fun stuff to update...i promise!!

first, i'd like to point out that mr. knight isn't all bad. i'd like to see this more often, from players as well. :)

and a little martha stewart update since it's been a while. sell when it goes under $60...that's my story, i swear!!

i took this from dave barry's blog. it's really nasty. if you are weak of stomach, like kassey, don't read it!! but for others, i dunno. too weird to pass up. it reminds me of cky when they say, "you never see a guy taking a shit while running down the street." it's sort of like, "you never see a guy who wants to have his feet all effed up."

and horray another polar bear picture!! yeah!! :)

and REBECCA!! i forgot your quote last night!! email it to me and i'll put it up on my next entry. ow ow!!

No comments: