Friday, June 20, 2003

I changed all my credit cards,
And switched all the locks to all my doors
You thought my heart would be destroyed
Look around cuz I’m chillin’ boy
(son of a gun [i betcha think this song is about you] remix, janet jackson)

all right, so i found a few more things for you kiddies before i leave. have a good week...i'll miss you!! :)

this pic made me laugh out loud. the caption reads: A scientifically minded minivan collects data in Westminster, Md.

i am pretty sure that i had a link to this story earlier when they were swimming around like crazy. thought you'd like an update. :)

oh yeah, sucka. guess which book i get to read this week!!

this is more like my lair-self. and i'm known as j-nut up there so i think it fits. :)
j nut
Magic Number13
Job9 to 5 Lifer
PersonalityA Worrier, I Worry That I Worry Too Much
TemperamentAngry - At Everthing
SexualWhatever, Whenever, Whoever
Likely To WinA Nobel Prize
Me - In A WordDivine
Colour
Brought to you by MemeJack



and now, your moment of zen. the caption reads: Long-armed and dangerous: The San Diego Zoo's "Absolutely Apes" exhibit, which pairs orangutans and siamangs in the same habitat for the first time, seems to be a hit with everyone -- except for Karen the orangutan. Oww! night everyone!! :)

No comments: