Friday, July 04, 2003

You've given me a true love
and every day I thank you love
For a feeling that's so new
So inviting, so exciting

Whenever you're near
I hear a symphony
A tender melody
Pulling me closer
Closer to your arms
(i hear a symphony, the supremes)

hey kiddies...
so i was away for a week...then trying to catch up on sleep this past week so sorry for no update from me. i'm gonna do some links first, then a recap of my week at camp maybe tomorrow. what what!!

but did want to mention that i had a fun 4th of july bbq with the ol' neighborhood. i was totally stuffed and got to do sparklers for my little cousin. lots of peeps on my street had fireworks (which are illegal...damn commie city workers) and really really illegal ones...like the big ol' ones you see at fireworks shows. one for sure didn't work, went up for about 50 feet, then straight back down on a house and exploded. insane...but i had a great night.

woah, this is just a crazy pic.

thought this was silly.
The kingdom of God is within you!
The kingdom of God is within you!
What Bible verse is your life's theme song?


hee hee...someone took a pic of my future husband. ow ow!!

i think most of you who watch the news might have heard about this. just thought it was an interesting pic to link.

when i first saw this pic i thought, "dang, that kid looks like he has a lot of legs...i must be tired." oh no...i wasn't THAT tired.

and now, your moments of zen. happy 4th everyone!!

No comments: