Friday, June 16, 2006

Like a moth to a flame
Burned by the fire
(that's the way love goes, janet jackson)

first, i want to say that i adore my hairdresser. she always remembers the last few things we've talked about, even if it happened months ago. i really appreciate that she takes time to find out how i'm growing in my life and what's new and exciting with me. i also love that she never bullshits with me, either. she's not afraid to tell me how it is, and i love that about her. also, i love the fact that she told me i look skinnier. woohoo!!

okay, so i saw An Inconvenient Truth tonight with erik. i'm so happy i found it playing in a theatre near me!! it was just how i expected it to be...al gore talking about global warming and showing horrible pictures of ice sheets melting, graphs of co2 emissions, etc. i really wasn't sure where he was going at one or two points in the documentary. he brought up his son, and the election, and i'm thinking, wtf does this have to do with global warming, you selfish dude?? but it's great to see that background and it explains why he believes so strongly about how we can change our future. i totally recommend it to everyone!! oh, and a friend from the lair has his face in it twice, as a member of the audience gore is speaking to. the first time i saw him, i gasped and said his name with "fucking" as the middle name. sorry to the people around me...i wasn't expecting it!! :)

time to enjoy this beautiful night and relax this weekend. horray!!

No comments: