Sunday, July 23, 2006

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably
(crazy, gnarls barkley)

wow, it's been effin hot in the bay these last few days. doesn't help that i've had allergies pretty bad and cramps. it makes me super cranky-pants!! and yes, only *i* may call myself that. if you do, you'll enjoy a painful death. muahahahahahah!!

so, hypothetical question, but where in the heck is my prince charming?? it's so hot here and i really want someone to take care of me. i don't care if i sound whiney, but i want someone to get me a slurpee...draw a cool bath...just do nice things for me right now. i don't complain about much, but i feel miserable and would love it if someone actually cared. grrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: