Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We might live like never before
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more
We might make love in some sacred place
The look on your face is delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've know
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?
(delicate, damien rice)

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. (philippians 4:13)
why oh why am i always forgetting this? someone tattoo it on my hand or something.

well, happy humpday to everyone participating today. i sort of wanted to do an update with me, but since i'm not sure about a few things, it's just gonna have to wait!! right now, i am super excited for this weekend. dinner at my house with the roomies on friday, and pretty much nothing else planned for saturday and sunday. i'm going to go through old photos and update a few scrapbooks and junk like that cause it makes me happy. this weekend will be one juuuuuust for me. WOOHOO!!

No comments: