Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm bossy
I'm the first girl to scream on a track
I switched up the beat of the drum
That's right I brought all the boys to the yard
And that's right, I'm the one that's tattooed on his arm
I'm bossy
I'm the bitch y'all love to hate
I'm the chick that's raisin' stakes
I told young stunna he should switch to bass
I'm back with an 808 cause I'm bossy
(i'm bossy, kelis)

what is so silly about the earthquake last night is that according to this, i shouldn't have felt anything at all. freakmont is below oakland, just sort of below where the map ends at the bottom. i SWEAR the shaking was pretty nice when i felt it!!

well, it's thursday and feels like friday which is just so wrong in my book. this week has been so long and frustrating work-wise that i really really don't want to go in tomorrow. luckily i'll be hanging out with kass and michelle (FINALLY!!) tomorrow night. and, the rents will be out of town for a bit on a cruise to alaska. it will be super quiet here and i'm looking forward to laid back nights, watching dvds and being a bum. i hope that i don't have to work late next week. i really want to just work a week of ONLY 8 hour days each day. big siiiiiiiigh.

okay, and just to clarify: when a guy is hitting on you and tells you he has a tongue ring, is that like an open invitation for him to lick your coochie-coochie?? (i saw charro on tv the other day, forgive me!!) but honestly...wtf is up with that?? you've at least got to be sexy like jay in clerks 2 when he says, ""oh, we totally do" in front of the spray painted side of the restaurant. best. line. ever. :)

No comments: