Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And everytime I've always known
That you were there, upon your throne
A lonely queen without her king
I longed for you, my love forever

All of my life
Where have you been?
I wonder if I'll ever see you again
(again, lenny kravitz)

ginormous turtles have invaded!! and they eat jellyfishies?? omgz, i love them so very much!! *hugs*

if there was a contest for horrible poetry, i'm sure i'd be the champion. it's like that piece mad magazine would do once in a while. "you're a winner AND a loser if..." hahahahahahah!! but you know what, writing bad poetry is incredibly theraputic for me and it gives me a great belly laugh when i read over it. i'm so happy that i can amuse myself all day long.

on that silly note, a very happy birthday to google!! 8 years old...wow...our little baby is growing up so fast!! hahahahahahha!!

i just like how there's a cuppicake there!! with sprinkles!! horray!!

No comments: