Sunday, October 01, 2006

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.
(call me when you're sober, evanescence)

i heard the above song for the first time a week or two. i remember first thinking, "you never get calls when this guy is sober?? how much does that suck??" anyway, it's such a great song to sing in the car...when the radio can drown me out, of course. i have no idea why i like singing it so much. maybe it's because the melody is so powerful. i sure haven't had much experience with someone not calling me when they're sober, though. i have had someone only tell me his true feelings when he was drunk, but that's a whole other nightmare.

for some reason, i am really looking forward to fall!! i usually hate fall since it signals the end of pool use, cute skirts and flip flops...some of my favorite things. but i do love the cloudy mornings, crisp air, and halloween!! unfort, my ankles are already starting to feel this colder weather and are a bit sore. nothing too painful, but enough to notice!! i'll just have to try to keep them extra warm this time around.

well, i've got a shitload of work to do, and i'm not too happy about it!! it's a beautiful day and i'd much rather be doing things i enjoy. hopefully i can get most of this done now so i can maybe get some reading done tonight. maybe some coffee will get this girl going today. :)

No comments: